Report A Problem

What sort of problems can I report?

You can report faults linked to amenities or problems that are broken or dirty, damaged or dumped, or need fixing, cleaning or clearing such as:

  • Abandoned vehicles
  • Dog Fouling
  • Flyposting or graffiti
  • Flytipping or litter
  • Streetcleaning, such as broken glass in a cycle lane
  • Unlit lampposts
  • Potholes

To report a problem from the list above to Oxfordshire County Council please click here.

For all other problems please contact the Parish Office